Big number

Who: Q
What: Post a picture
When: Every day (or when I can)
Where: All over the world
Why: To improve my skills

Thursday, February 18, 2010

29. Room of Requirement

Olympus p&s

Ok, so I shot squat today. And I know how crazy this looks with the glare on the storefront window. But would you look at that vase wearing a hat? So this morning I happened down a small alley and found the most *magical* shop with Indian, Egyptian, Middle Eastern, African, Tribal, Native American, and assorted Asian goods- jewelry, belly dance, clothing, ceramics, figurines, and more. Packed wall to wall and floor to ceiling, it's a mix of Earthbound, Juliet's Jewels, and Voyager's Dream. I could have browsed for hours, but only had a few minutes to spare. I can't wait to go back when I have some spending money, but I get this crazy feeling it may not be there if I go looking. (It's not *that* crazy, as often as shops do disappear in the night in Korea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment